Hope you are all enjoying your summer. It’s been a little while since I’ve posted some news and there’s been quite a few things happening.
First of all, I would like to introduce our new full time certified CrossFit coach AT. Many of you who come to the afternoon classes know him and recognize his passion for fitness, as well as his love for his children, positive attitude and eagerness to help people. We are thrilled to have him as a coach. Also this current location has been our home since the start of La Grande CrossFit back in 2013, and there are many great memories there. Within the next couple of months, we will be moving to our new location which is located downtown on 4th and Main Street. That space is being currently remodeled, and we think it will be a great fit, and offer many conveniences. We are quite looking forward to making many new memories and setting PRs in this new facility. Starting July 23rd, we are making some changes/additions to the schedule. (See attached schedule template)
- We are bringing back the 7am class Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
- The 12:15pm class will be offered daily.
- We are bringing back group warmups at the beginning of each class.
- We will also be offering open gym from 10:30-12 Tuesdays to Fridays, as well as open gym Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays from 1pm-3:30pm.
- Open gym Wednesdays and Fridays will be from 1-5:30pm.
- We are adding a teen class (for 13+) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm